CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009



Hello to you.

Looks like we've got rain on the way. This will probably help cool down the high-90's temps we South Carolinians have been having lately.

I went and got Mom from the nursing home yesterday and took her shopping, which is what she chose to do on our weekly outing. She got 8 tops and a pair of pants. We had a nice time together.

.................
Highest Weight: 205.0
Today's Weight: 151.4
I have been doing a lot of walking on the treadmill as well as other places and keeping a close tally on calories during the day. I am down 16 from my highest weight earlier this year. I can now wear ALL my size 8 100% cotton Levi's jeans, a 7 year goal attained. Although the new scale I bought recently registers my weight at 151.4, Mom's old scale I was using before this one registers my weight at 147 (highest on it earlier this year was 163).

.................

Hope you are having a blessed day in the Lord!
Love, Maria

1 Click Here to Add Your Comment:

Jerri said...

Looks like your getting things done & reaching those goals...GOOD JOB!