CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009



Hello to you!

Today was a warm, rainy, summer day.


Yesterday, Hubby and I took Mom out to lunch at Golden Corral Buffet. Afterward, we went shopping and got her three shirts she
picked out that she liked. She is doing well. We had a nice outing together.

..................................................................

Today's Weight: 154.2 (This is on the newer scale, which weighs about 5 pounds more than the older one I was previously using. Also, I have FINALLY begun wearing my non-stretch size 8 Levi's jeans again, which has been one of my goals for the past 7 years. I am continuing to monotor calories and get extra walking done.)
Highest Weight: 205.0

...................................................................

Hope you are having a nice evening/day in the Lord!

Love, Maria

1 Click Here to Add Your Comment:

Anonymous said...

hey maria! you are doing so well! Congrats! Have a great summr!