CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello to you!

Hubby and I just returned home from pricing new tv's in different stores (his tv doesn't come on and stay on)...Then we ate out at Golden Corral....

Also we visited Mom, who is doing okay.

...........................................

Today's Weight: 155.8 (yayyyy cause this is on new higher-weighing scale purchased recently.)
Highest Weight: 205.0

...........................................

Hope you are having a blessed day in the Lord!

Love, Maria

3 Click Here to Add Your Comment:

Greeny said...

hi Maria, your new blog is very pretty. Thanks for calling by on DD. Well done on the good weight. Don't you just hate new scales that weigh higher !!! Best wishes to youu, Greengirl :)

Jerri said...

We stayed an extra day up in the mountains....Ahhhhhhhh....... Catch up a bit later.... Time to shower!!!!!! :-)

Jerri said...

My ebay user name is lookenferadeal


Money Orders aren't allowed to be advertised as a payment method... I know there have been a few I read that said to contact the seller about using a M.O. as payment to go at it in a round about way.... All of my payments this last 2 weeks have been Paypal... I accept cashier's checks too... Ebay has changed so much that I don't even know if that is acceptable now though... I need to go polish up on the rules before listing any other items..

Good Evening..Hubby came down with a cold on our get-away and now I'm coming down with it in sore throat, h/a, etc ~ pooheey :-(