CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009


Hello to you.
Our home was broken into last week and some things were taken, including my laptop computer. Happened while we were not at home. So we are okay, thank the Lord.
........
Today's Weight: 155.0
.............

Hope you are having a blessed day in the
Lord.

Love,
Maria

3 Click Here to Add Your Comment:

Jerri said...

Sorry to hear of your theft..Glad that you are o.k. and weren't home to be suprised or to suprise anyone....

Take Care!

Jerri said...

Just letting you know that your in my thoughts and prayers....

Jerri said...

I just noticed something that made me laugh (in a good way)...When I leave a comment it says "Your comment has been saved".... With your plan of salvation and scriptures...I couldn't help but chuckle when that popped up... Too funny!!

BTW ~ You know that I too am saved...SHOUT IT TO THE ROOFTOP!!!