CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Last of the Cake...














Hello to you!
It has been a beautiful day here in South Carolina and other than take care of a little business up town, I've stayed home and RESTED today....and OVERATE. I 'DID' finish off the cake Daughter baked for part of my Mother's Day gift and it was a LARGE ICED DECORATED- BEAUTIFULLY CAKE and Hubby only had one piece that was NOT big, he said. Well...I ENJOYED IT!!!
............................
Highest Weight: 205.0
Today's Weight: 154.5 (GAINED!)
Goal Weight.......140.0
.............................
Today's Food:
Breaky began with one of my favs that I craved: FRIED BREAD 200, and scrambled eggs 160, coffee w creamer 10 and sugar 15 and cold tea w sugar 15 (400) YUM! It was GOOD!
Lunch: Frozen entree turkey/peas/mashed potatoes mic'd 280, tea w sugar 15, (695)
Afternoon snack: The REST OF THE CAKE 500, Popcorn (what's giving in to cake without giving in to popcorn, too?) 100, tea w sugar 15 (1310) (SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HERE!!!)
Supper: (WHAT?)....1 whiting fish baked 265, slaw 50, long green string beans 50, baked potato strips 50, tea w sugar 15 (1675) HAD I STOPPED HERE, AT LEAST I WOULD NOT BE HAVING ANOTHER GAIN!!!)
SNACK: (TO CALM EXTRA STRESS TODAY)...very large chocolate cone of ice cream 350, peanutbutter crunch bar 300, baked chips 130, tea w sugar 15, water 0 (2590)
....................................
Exercise: Walked uphill 20 minutes on treadmill.
........................................
Hope you're having a blessed evening in the Lord!
Love, Maria
...


1 Click Here to Add Your Comment:

Jerri said...

Let me tell ya I had my share of birthday cakes & mother's day cake this last week.... I'm glad it is all gone..I love cake mixed with vanilla ice cream!......