CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Third Post














Hello to you! It is a pretty, sunny, warm (90 degrees fahrenheit) day here in South Carolina. This morning, Hubby and I went to a large farmers market and bought fresh tomatoes, yellow squashes, zuchinis, cucumbers...and also we purchased some red mulch for the flower garden.



After we left the market, Hubby drove us to a store in the next town over and surprised me with something I've wanted for a very long time....a SNOW CONE machine!!! He got it for me for my Mothers' Day gift. So SWEET of him! Then, we went to Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant and ate lunch together. I had about 550 calories, which is a large lunch but I used to have twice that much, and most of what I ate there today was veggies and no desert.

................................................................


Today's Weight: 155.0

Top Weight: 205.0

Goal Weight: 140.0


Today's Food:


Breaky: 1 lite wheat toast w a little margerine 65, coffee w creamer and sugar 25 (90)

Lunch at GC buffet: Veggies 100, sunflower seeds 100, t.i. dsg. 100, fruit 25, bread 50, noodles 25, rice & gravy 50, mashed potatoes 25, a little chicken meat 25, sweet potato 50, tea 0 (640)

Snack: Sunflower seeds 80, tea 0 (720)

Snack: 1 glazed donut (at a friend's home) 200 (920)
Supper: lf weiner 40, pineapple smoothie 120, water 0 (1080)...a little low on today's calories but rather than try to 'fix it' tonite at almost 11 p.m., and maybe go overboard, guess I'll just have a little extra calories tomorrow instead.


Exercise: Walked about 1/2 mile w Hubby at Farmers Market.
....................................................................
Evening update: After Hubby and I visited friends, and met her Mom and Sister who were down, we came back home and I left a little later and visited Mom at the nursing home, who is doing well and I assured her the beautician was still coming to put a permanent in her hair...something Mom has been wanting done...at the home. I gave Mom a large package of fresh strawberries and she and I had a couple of them together while I was visiting before I left to come back home. A little while after I got home, Daughter came over and brought me a Mother's Day CAKE she baked for me! (I didn't even know she could bake a cake!) It was decorated beautifully, with Happy Mother's Day, Mom written on top of the white icing in red on it and also I love you and her name under that. SWEET! She also gave me a beautiful, cute Mother's Day card and 3 more gifts in a pretty gift bag...a coffee mug with a rooster on it, a rooster wall plaque, and a little flowery garden wall plaque, too. She stayed and visited a while.
.......
Tonite has been partly spent taking up a top I bought yesterday at the thrift store and also changing a pair of jeans I bought there into capris jeans...what some might call 'pedal-pushers', hehehe.


.....................................................................

PRAYER OF SALVATION
Lord Jesus, I confess that I have sinned against You in the way I have lived my life. I am truly sorry and I want to turn from my selfish ways and follow You. I hand my life over to You, knowing that You have paid the price for my sin by shedding Your Blood and dying on the cross for me. Lord I ask You to forgive me for all my sins and take control of every area of my life. I receive my salvation now according to Your promise: "All who call on the name of the Lord, will be saved." Thank you Jesus.

.............................................................................


Hope you're having a blessed day in the Lord! Don't forget to go to a Bible-believing church and worship tomorrow, that teaches about God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Love, Maria





1 Click Here to Add Your Comment:

Anonymous said...

chance of twins with clomid | how to buy clomid online - how much does clomid cost without insurance, when do i start clomid